The Theory Has Returned. I'm dressed freaking super cute today. If I could figure out Polyvore, and if I knew who made the skirt I'm wearing, or if I had any full length self portrait skills, I'd totally show you. According to my boss, very Anthropologie.
Picture it: I'm wearing a black and white skirt with big peach roses on it, black boots, black crew neck tee and tan wool J Crew coat from the Fall 2007 line--I can't remember the name, but, it's my favorite coat.
I know The Theory was kaput after Stupid Guy On My Phone incident (which, we are working out, by the way...), but, I have a different feeling today.... I'm going to lunch with my new manager (who I used to work for years ago) at my favorite Mexican restaurant (Chuy's), where I will attempt to not eat my body weight in chips and salsa (since I didn't lose any weight last week).
I know The Theory was kaput after Stupid Guy On My Phone incident (which, we are working out, by the way...), but, I have a different feeling today.... I'm going to lunch with my new manager (who I used to work for years ago) at my favorite Mexican restaurant (Chuy's), where I will attempt to not eat my body weight in chips and salsa (since I didn't lose any weight last week).
And, this weekend, husband and I are going to look at a schnauzer who needs a home, and a beagle who needs a home. I really can't go much longer without my own dog, and the sheltie people haven't e-mailed me back.... Plus, I feel so much better about adopting a dog (I used to work for the SPCA)... I don't know. It's all very overwhelming, but, we know we'll find the right doggie, even if it isn't a former show dog like our Hanna Banana.
So, we're testing The Theory.
Anyone else have a theory on cute outfits?
Also, totally bummed out that The Office was a re-run, but, I do love that episode...
Happy Friday!


11 comments:
Wish we could see the outfit! Sounds super cute.
I totally believe in the cute outfit theory. - I want to see that outfit.
BEAGLE!! haha.. Thumper is a beagle.. we can be twins.. "Katie" is freakin adorable... I have a 90lb yellow lab... and a 20lb beagle.. they are BFF! Perfect for your.. boxer?
XOXOXO
AWW, those dogs are so cute! I want a dog but Steve doesn't really want one. The decision he gave me was either a baby or a dog...and you know what answer I went with. Someday...
I hope you find a wonderful doggie!
Your outfit sounds so cute. I really think you should get a friend to take your picture. We need to see it. :)
I forgot to say good luck on your dog search!
There is nothing like a cute outfit to improve a day....
I have no idea what the theory is! Good luck with the dogs - it is so nice to hear you are adopting! I've heard beagles have wonderful temperements.
The outfit sounds adorable. I always try to dress super cute when I feel sad, tired or daunted and it ALWAYS turns my day around! PS we adopted all our pets (3 cats and a dog) and they are the best because they are so grateful!
The cute outfit theory is a winner.
And good on you for considering adoption! I have a foster Pug sitting right here next to me if you want to throw a snorting, shedding, comedic little furball into your search mix. :-)
Post a Comment