Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Presenting....

HRH Ella Benella Sassy Pants.... or, you know, Ella Mae.

Butch is now a proud big brother--no longer the baby (he's not really sure what to think about this new role).

Ella and her mommy (you will ignore my double chin).


Puppy family portrait (and yes, that is The Office in the background on TV...bonus points if you can guess the episode).

Welcome to the gang, Ella Mae! (why do I look so derrr in that picture?)

Little Miss Mae has to go to the vet tomorrow to get her final treatment for heartworms--poor thing! But, she'll be back with us by the weekend and all healthy and ready to go. Although, they told me she'll need to be on "activity restriction" for 4 weeks. I have no idea how I'm going to pull that off...How does one restrict the activity of a very hyper and silly hound dog?

20 comments:

{Steve and Amanda} said...

Aw, she's a cutie. My parents used to have a Puggle (1/2 pug 1/2 beagle) who was primarily beagle and I really liked him. Sounds like she will grow on you dearly! Hopefully she is okay with that heartworms issue and that final treatment makes everything perfect for her health.

photography by suzanne said...

Pretty cute Ally...you and the
doggies.

TUWABVB said...

I'm so happy for all of you! She's adorable - I just love beagles. And how lucky she is to have an amazing big brother to look out for her! Congratulations! She'll never replace Hanna but you'll have another place for love for her in your heart.

Kate said...

AWWW! Congrats on your new pup!

TexanCouture said...

congrats on finding a new puppy! Ella Mae is so cute!

The Other K Wick said...

She is too cute!!!

LyndsAU said...

She is precious :) So so cute!!

The Blonde Duck said...

I love her name!!!!

Anonymous said...

She is so cute - and I love the doggy family pic! The expression on your boxer's face is PRICELESS. Keep us updated on how she settle's in!

The Other K Wick said...

There is an award waiting for you on my blog.

Mrs.Preppy said...

Ella and I are both on restricted activity! How funny... She is a cutie.

Ashley said...

Awwww cute!!! I want a dog so much!

Heather said...

Both dogs are adorable! And you are too!

With Love from New Orleans said...

AWWWWW you know I cannot contain my excitement! You got the beagle.. I AM SOSOSOSOSOSOSOSSO exctited!! Thumper can have a long distance bloggy pup pal. How much do you LOVE LOVE LOVE her.

SHE IS GORGEOUS! Tell me everything.
CONGRATS!
XOXO

With Love from New Orleans said...

we adopted a doggie before Katrina-- she had adult heartworms... poor thing we had her in the kennel for a month-- but seriously.. the time flew by and now she will live a LONG healthy life! It stinks during the month.. but in retrospect... it was just a tiny segment of our lives.

Anonymous said...

Its the Diwali episode where Kelly's parents are sitting down talking to Michael at the table. (it's either Michael, and he is telling him that he loves his girlfriend and wants to propose, or its Ryan and he says his financial future includes buying a playstation.)

Me = obsessed

{amy k.} said...

A new friend! She's adorable! Love the pictures!

Mikki said...

She is adorable, she'll be working her way into your heart before you know it.

Kaci said...

Awhhh she's a precious lil thing!

Hopsy said...

Yay!! I am so, so happy for you!