You know, I really enjoying checking things off my 'to do' list--it makes me feel like I'm getting things done. However, lately, I've felt like no matter how many things I check off, 200 more pile up.
I'm actually having dreams/nightmares about the Data Sheet. As in, I leave work at 7:30, I do data in my sleep, and I'm back here at 8 entering more data. This is insane!
Plus, there's the whole constant economy/husband finding job thing that stresses me out.
But, I'm trying my darndest to find comfort.
I devoted some time last night to my scripture reading and again this morning, feeling a bit more calm and comforted, I strutted my stuff out my front door in black leather boots, a red skirt, white scoop neck tee and light blue short sleeve jacket. (trust me, this is the best I've looked in several weeks....That might not be saying much....)
I devoted some time last night to my scripture reading and again this morning, feeling a bit more calm and comforted, I strutted my stuff out my front door in black leather boots, a red skirt, white scoop neck tee and light blue short sleeve jacket. (trust me, this is the best I've looked in several weeks....That might not be saying much....)
Yes my friends, today would be different. I would concur that database. I would be Queen.
Until a snooty person called me at 8:30 to b*tch me about because I haven't completed his profile. Apparently, we've been talking about this for "over a year" (so not true, I didn't get his lovely harassing e-mails until over the summer. Believe me). So, after literally being told I'm terrible at my job and that he will call someone else, no matter how many times I apologized (and, I really am sorry. My office is understaffed and I don't have the time to think let alone actually write) he angrily hung up on me.
(this also reminds me of episode of Friends where Rachel tells her dad she's pregnant and he calls to yell at her--Joey walks by the phone and hears someone..."stupid guy on my phone!")
Am petrified he's going to call my boss. Which would be great, because, she already loves me so much.
So, the Theory of The Cute Outfit is kaput.
I guess my "Things To Do" should be "Not Answer Phone Before 9 AM".
On another note, anyone know where to get really cute pink and brown baby shower invitations? I'm hosting a fabulous soiree for a lovely mommy-to-be and am on a mission for super cute pink and brown invites.
Darling bloggers, help a sister out!
On another note, anyone know where to get really cute pink and brown baby shower invitations? I'm hosting a fabulous soiree for a lovely mommy-to-be and am on a mission for super cute pink and brown invites.
Darling bloggers, help a sister out!


10 comments:
I am sorry about the annoying phone call! Good luck with your invitations. Have you tried Stork Avenue or Tiny Prints?
Sorry about the jerk on the phone!! I was gonna say tiny prints too.
that sucks! and some people just plain ol suck!! i'm sorry he ruined your morning!
Go to Needle in a Haystack on Preston Road and Lover's. They always have cute stuff!
Bah for early morning yucky calls. Those seem to either come at the beginning or the end of the day, don't they? Unfair!
For shower invites, I've had wonderful results ordering online with finestationery.com and weddingpaperdivas.com both.
I would try paper source!! they seem to have a lot of brown and pink colors this season... hope the day improves!
I'm so sorry about the awful phone call! I used to have nightmares about work-related stuff too. That's how I knew I was working too much or too hard.
Love your blog and shop!
I've seen a lot of pink and brown stuff lately...I think hobby Lobby has some stuff, and maybe Swoozie's in Preston Center. You could also try Paper Affair on Lovers, just west of the tollway. I've never been there, but I've heard good things...good luck!
Target?? They have invites in every color!
Post a Comment