Thursday, February 26, 2009

Thai Food Thursday

I gave in.

No gym on my lunch break for me today (but, I ran yesterday).
Nope.

I'm going to Thai food with one of my favorite work partners in crime.

We're both on diets, so, this should be interesting.

Maybe I can fit in a run after work before I have to go to a leadership training meeting at 7 PM tonight? Do you think Butch will mind if he gets dinner late?...At like 8:30?

Yikes.

Do they have salads at Thai restaurants?


(I seriously cannot turn down Thai food. Weight Watchers or not. It's just too good.)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I actually just tried Thai food for the first time a couple of weeks ago. I was surprised that I really like it.

Heather said...

That is so funny b/c I indulged in pad thai today for lunch...Yum.

Jane said...

i absolutely love thai food!! i could seriously eat it everyday.

{Steve and Amanda} said...

Apparently I am going to have to try Thai food...never had it in my life.

With Love from New Orleans said...

It's the best!

Adventures in Newlywed said...

Oh wow, I love Thai food. But sadly I'm in Oklahoma today...no Thai restaurants in sight :) Enjoy it!

Seaside Prep said...

I am with you on the Thai food- it is too good to pass up. Order vegetables with you meal- that way there is some healthy action going on!:)

Sweet Simplicity said...

Yum! I hope you enjoyed your lunch!

Tales From My Empty Nest said...

I love Thai food. We have a great restaurant here where I live.
Enjoy your weekend. Love & blessings from NC!