Y'all know I usually write fiction (or, semi-fiction, more aptly titled...Speaking of, shoot, I need to write!), but, this my friends, is all too true........
Ella Mae is at the vet. Butch is back to hunger striking. We will have to separate Ella for 4 weeks from Butch, the Lizzie kitty, or anything that could get her excited. It breaks my little heart! How on earth am I going to do that? Which also means, no walks, no puppy play dates with Minnie Miner. Arg! But! I am trying to remember that it is for her own good and that I can do it. I can be strong.
BFF L is going to my favoritest place in the whole wide world (besides Italy) on a private yacht in March. I am pretty much green with envy--which does not look good with the red hair. And I hate being jealous. I hate, hate, hate it. But, I sooooo am. But, like always, she'll take amazing pictures, she'll come back, we'll kill a bowl of queso and she'll tell me about it, and it'll be sorta like I was there. (Minus the awesome tan she'll have)
My first love, George Strait will be in my city in June. I have been coveting GS tickets since I was a little girl. I have tried so many times to get tickets, but, have either a.) been out of town when he was here (still bitter) b.) tickets sold out too fast or c.) I couldn't afford them. Tickets go on sale on the 28th. Currently, we're kind of in a letter "c.)" type situation. I'm about thisclose to selling a kidney. I figure I only need one. What do you think a kidney goes for these days? How about a spleen? Do I need my spleen?
I could really use a big hunk of chocolate creamy goodness that is only found is Hostess cupcakes (omg, don't judge me, they are my weakness, and I have no idea why).
I missed The Mentalist last night. Boo.
But, I did watch The Office re-runs on TBS. Thanks goodness for TBS.
Now, if you'll excuse me, I must run. I've got to figure out how to secure GS tickets, calm a crazy dog, and oh, you know, work.... Toodles!


8 comments:
That trip sounds fab. Now I am jealous too :)
And now queso and chocolate sounds good!! Thanks :) ha
Good luck with all that you have going on today!
Have I already mentioned that both my current & former foster dogs were HW positive? It is heartbreaking trying to keep them quiet. My helper in crime has been crate training, in addition to lots of quality time being calm on the couch with the doggies while they chew on a rawhide or toy.
Wow, sounds like a great trip. GS is coming to our city as well for the new Cowboys opening. But I have already seen him in concert and he was amazing. Good luck getting tickets!
I love hostess cupcakes too. No matter how cheap they are! :) Yummm.
Good luck on scoring those tickets, and on keeping those pooches separated for four weeks. Holy cow!!! Hope Butch is back to eating soon.
OMG I so love those cupcakes dipped in hard shell chocolate...don't judge me either. :)
I know the jealous feeling oh so well! My best friend went to Peru last year and I was SO green with envy. Good luck with the doggies!!!
Post a Comment