Tuesday, October 20, 2009

I shall distract you with shoes

Well, this will only work for the ladies out there, but, anyway, worth a try, right?

Since I am not 100% here today (our beagle got very, very sick last night and was in the emergency clinic until 7:30 this AM, now she's at our regular vet--I'm a very worried puppy mom--secondly, am I ever 100%?) and have nothing to tell you about--seriously, nothing, I thought I would distract you with these fabulous shoes.

Naturally, they are on my birthday list.

Ironically, I haven't worn heels in months, and highly doubt I'll be able to cram my marathon-ed tootsies into heels on my birthday, but, whatever, it's my birthday list.

Shoes!


Happy Tuesday!

12 comments:

Lucky in Love said...

Poor puppy! I hope she feels better soon! Prayers for good news!

Martinis or Diaper Genies? said...

puppy!!!

ps heart the shoes. I see a bright green cardigan in your future

Samma said...

How is Ella Mae doing?

Children of the 90s said...

Aww I hope your puppy feels better soon!

And I love your distraction methods. Shoes! They really are adorable.

TUWABVB said...

I'm so worried about your pup - I hope she's feeling better. Please keep us posted!

Love the shoes.

Natalie said...

I hope your puppy is feeling better very very soon!

Those shoes are adorable, I love peep toes.

Dollface said...

soooo cute!!!! and poor furbaby... i hope shes better!!!! but the shoes are adorable, get them!! xxxoo

Naturally Caffeinated Family said...

aww i'm so sorry about the pup! i hope she (and you) recover quickly! and the shoes, adorable!

Sweet Simplicity said...

I hope your dog gets better soon!

Kaci said...

Very nice!!

Jane said...

Cute shoes!

I hope your puppy feels better soon!

Becky said...

Those shoes make me all swoon-y and such. Peep-toes are one of my faves!!!