OK lovelies, it's going to be an awesome weekend.
Halloween + DRC Half Marathon + Fall Back (let's hope I manage to correctly set my alarm and not mess that one up on race day) + Sleep In Saturday ('cause no long run Saturday--race on Sunday!) = Happiness.
We don't get that many trick or treaters, which, I'm kind of bummed about, but, hopefully some of our friends will bring their kiddos over.
I also fully intend on dressing Ella Mae up and taking her over to see her beagle neighbor friend. Yes, my life revolves around my dogs. I don't have children yet, I have to occupy my mommy instincts somehow (since I don't teach anymore).
And then it's early to bed for a kick ass race day. Because it totally will be.
Now, I just need to track down that necklace, and finalize my race day outfit--this is very important my overall success--trust me. I'm ready to rock.
What are you doing, what are you dressing up as?
Happy Halloween!
Oh! And, sidenote, my running bestie is going to kick the NYC Marathon's booty this weekend. I'm so excited and so proud of her. It's her first, and I know it will be an awesome experience.
xoxox
Friday, October 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
yayyyyyyyyy i am so proud of you!! good luck tomorrow dolly.. you are going to do amazing as always! xxxo
Good luck!!!!
P.S. My word verification is "forbooz", so I am all for boozing after your race!
Not dressing up this year. I dress up if there's a dress up day at work, but I'm not working tomorrow. If I did, I'd just use the same costume I wore the past two years:
Good-lookin'!
Good luck in your race! Hope you're feeling better!
GOOD LUCK!
my costume is a totes secret. but i'll post pics.
Good luck!!! Happy Halloween
Post a Comment