Thursday, October 8, 2009

In other news...

I looked like this yesterday....


And I look like this today....(what bathroom shot is complete without a smidge of a toilet? And does it weird anyone else out that there's a sofa in there?)

Why yes, those are the world's largest earrings. Note to self: bust out measuring tape or ruler before ordering earrings off Etsy--you have no idea how big a millimeter vs. centimeter is, let's be honest with ourselves, ok? Yeah, they're huge. Yikes.



I found another shirt (cue angelic choir)--not quite as cute, and I worry it may make me look 12, and or not fit, but, I'll show it to y'all when it gets here--also, I think I'm finally online shopping-ed out. Thank God. My checking account is grateful as well. I did a lot of damage in one week. Double yikes.

My marathon is in less than two months, which means I have this lovely little reminder taped to my office computer with little tips such as "sleep, hydrate, rest, ab work, body sculpt"--little things that if I do them, will help me run stronger, etc. Yeah, haven't taken body sculpt since before my half--did that on Tuesday. Haven't run since Monday. I think we can all understand why.

Awesome.

I've got a busy day ahead of me, then hopefully a run after work, plus making yummy goodies for Sweet Treat Friday at the office!

PS. OMG, how have I not mentioned this until now? Jim & Pam's wedding. Seriously. I am so excited I can't even tell you. I have to keep myself occupied until The Office is on, hence, the running and the baking--otherwise I'll just become a frantic mess!

15 comments:

Samma said...

You are so so teeny-tiny! Inspiration to train for a marathon for sure!

Polka Dots & Protein Bars said...

Can we talk about how adorable you are? K, thanks.

Glamorous Newlywed said...

Um, Freakin' LOVE the earrings. Bigger is better. I believe that in most things, including hair, earrings, and pretty much all jewelry. Notsomuch my hips, though.

Um, I now have 3/4 of a bag of candy corn left at the house - need to have another party to get rid of the stuff!

Dollface said...

You are sooo skinny missy!!! You look awesome! Good luck with the marathon training.. Jared has been training for the urbanathalaon... xxxoo

Lindsey said...

You are super duper tiny!!

DC GOP Girl said...

Huge earrings = totally fun. Don't worry!

TUWABVB said...

You look adorable both days! I love the earrings, but I can understand if they are a pain when using the phone, etc.

I cannot wait for tonight. I keep crying at the previews. I won't be able to watch with my husband because I KNOW I'll cry and he'll just laugh at me!

Lucky in Love said...

If you are at all like me, be sure to bring your tissues to the wedding. I shed a freaking tear during the commercial! I can't wait :)

Unknown said...

So glad you found a shirt you liked!

Martinis or Diaper Genies? said...

I think it should be, national blog about Jim and Pam's wedding day.

TexanCouture said...

I'm so excited for the wedding tonight!! Do you watch Community as well? One of my new favorite shows Hilarious!

Naturally Caffeinated Family said...

you look sooo cute! and i kept meaning to tweet you about your getting your hair did=)! I LOVE it! you look amazing! i hope you're doing great girl!

Sweet Simplicity said...

I'm so horrible about figuring out how big something is! The earrings are cute!

Kaci said...

I love your clothes!! Can I come rumage through your closet please? LOL! =)

Charis said...

Dude, I like the super big earrings :)