(picture from here)
See? He's lovely.
Anyways, enough gushing over my TV crushes....
I want to say "thank you!" to everyone who reads my blog, comments, and follows my blog. I really appreciate it so much. I know I don't always respond very quickly to comments and things, but, just know how much I do appreciate you all.
I started this blog at a time where I was rather lonely and felt like I was drifting away from many of my friends. I never had any idea that I'd make so many wonderful new friends and gain so much support, laughter and enjoyment from all of you.
So, thank you. Thank you for sticking with me. Thank you for the kind comments. Thank you for following. Thank you for it all. I really am so grateful for each and every one of you.
That said, have a great Friday! And a superb weekend.
xoxo,
SP


12 comments:
I don't know why, but all the voice overs on Burn Notice sort of get on my nerves. My husband loves the show though. And I love your blog! :)
I love Burn Notice too!! Micheal Weston is very cute lol.. and i was very sad to read that next week will its last episode.. =(
Ahh i know all to well that puppy bed rest is going to be very hard for ella mae! My dog, back home with mum, sliced open one of his pads and of course it was a pressure bleed.. needless to say that that took forever to heal!
Love reading your blog!
Wow, ANOTHER Hotty McPrettypants for me to watch on TV? My TiVo overrunneth.
Warm fuzzies to you too - amazing the lovely people we "meet" here on the internets!
You and I are TV buddies... Burn Notice and Mentalist are my favorite shows too (since 1st season of BN)! I've finally gotten hubby to love Burn Notice, he's still not sold on the Mentalist!
And I think your blog is adorable!
Thanks for writing the blog, lady! :) I am going to have to check out Burn Notice. And, hot air balooon rides are actually really fun! You would be fine, promise! :)
Awe, what a nice post! Thank you for writing your blog because we love reading it! Have a great weekend.
Hope you have a fabulous weekend!..you make it very easy to follow you..you are great!
I haven't watched the show, but he is def. not hard on the eyes! Have a great weekend!
We think you're a pretty cool gal! Such a fun princess you are! Have a great weekend!
No thank you! Your blog is awesome and I love reading it. I'm glad we're bloggy girl friends!
He IS lovely!! Hope you had a great weekend!!!
Can't wait to catch up with you! (I've been MIA)
Yummy!!
I so heart your blog!!
Post a Comment