Thank you all so much for your kind words on my post yesterday--I really appreciate each and every one of you and I am so grateful for such wonderful blog friends. So, thank you! (And GSG, I'll e-mail you about the onesies--you're so sweet!)
On that note, I figured since a) The Office is not on tonight (boo!) and b) it's ER's last episode (can you believe it?), I'd share with you some classic NBC Thursday Night Prime Time Humor.
You've been Bamboozled.
On that note, I figured since a) The Office is not on tonight (boo!) and b) it's ER's last episode (can you believe it?), I'd share with you some classic NBC Thursday Night Prime Time Humor.
You've been Bamboozled.
"Fear of Triscuits--what, they have really sharp edges."


11 comments:
hilarious!!! i just said the word "bamboozled" to my mom five minutes ago! :)haha
LOL! Nice!
I lvoe Thurs nite tv - do you watch Ugly Betty, Grey's and Being Erica on Soapnet? thurs is quite possible one of my favorite nights... try them out!! xoxo
Oh my gosh, I MISS THAT SHOW!!!!
Ha! Man, do I ever miss Drake Ramore & that show.
Still thinking about you & sending good thoughts.
hehehe so funny!
Oh how I miss Friends....this is one of my faves!
Good thing I can still watch them everyday on syndication and on my dvds :)
Hilarious!! LOVE Friends!
GSG's claim to NBC TV fame: I had a neighbor that played a patient on ER. It was SO funny to watch!
(I'm serious about those onesies!)
What a touching post yesterday. I'm glad you're feeling better!
Awesome blog, am adding you to my "Blogs I Crave" list. Loved yesterday's post!
Post a Comment