Good morning!! I've been at work for over an hour now. Lovely. Yes, that's right--I got here before 8 AM. And we aren't "required" to be here until 8:30. No, I'm not ill.
1. Got up at 5:40 and went to the gym--thus resulting in my early bird appearance at the office. Complete with eating my breakfast at my desk. Did I mention I ran 4.17 miles before I got to work? I don't foresee this becoming a regular thing, but, when you get to work through lunch and have been slacking on the WW lately (ahem, Easter candy), you do what you gotta do.
2. Ran 5.36 miles on Friday (yay for 3 day weekends!) and 6.10 on Saturday. I am wildly impressed with myself right now, so, excuse me if I gloat.
3. Had a wonderfully fabulous Easter dinner with our fabulous friends--complete with an Easter Egg hunt with their 23 month old daughter. The Easter Bunny left her a basket complete with an Easter doggie (so cute, it had bunny ears!), ladybug hair clips and a chocolate bunny--to which her reaction was a delighted "Ohhh!" "Ohh!". I corrupted their child over Halloween and introduced her to candy. We were all laughing hysterically at her excitement over the chocolate.
4. Also cute? Her reaction when told they are going to my house: "Dogs, Butch, cat, cake!". Yep, that pretty much sums up my life.
5. I ate too much. I have a weakness for orange rolls, lemon cake and Mini Robin's Eggs. It's a medical condition, I'm sure.
6. I had a to-do list a mile long and am blogging. Hmmm...
7. It seriously kept me up last night, which is a wonder that I managed to make it for an AM workout today.
8. Crystal Light is a gift from above, I swear.
9. Three day weekends need to be a more regular occurrence, I felt like I got so much done. When's the next one? May? That's not too bad...
10. OK, seriously, I'm about to panic about my to-do list, I better go.
Wish me luck--it's going to be a crazy (read: stressful, emotional, busy) week at le humble abode, and le workplace. AH!!
Hope you had a lovely weekend!
xoxo,
SP


19 comments:
Wooohooo for the early AM workout!
Hope you have a good week.
wow, i'm so impressed with your awesome running skills! i hope your week turns out not to be stressful! good luck with the to do list=)
So glad you had such a nice Easter!
I am way impressed with your AM workout! I wish I could do that...but I get up for work at 4:45...and I am NOT getting up any earlier. I don't even think my gym opens until 5 anyway :)
Good luck with your busy, busy week!
Congrats on your early work out as well as your awesome runs this weekend!! You are a great inspiration!!
Sounds like you had such a wonderful Easter! :)
Have a great day at work - I hope it's not too crazy!!
wow.. go you with the early workout!!! I wish I was in a better routine... congrats! xxxoo
Good morning sweetie...
I look forward to your monday musings...
We had an Easter Bash at our place on Saturday..only 12 of the 33 grandkids over though...SMALL group!
check you out, mrs. runner!!! i'm so impressed!
i feel you on the mile long to-do list. yikes! mine is starting to scare me.
i know you'll get everything done!
Wow, I cannot even imagine functioning that early to go to the gym!!! How impressive!!
Wow!!! I wish I could run in the mornings before work!
Very impressed. And again, impressed with your French speaking skills at the end as always. ;)
I hope you get some stuff done! Isn't working out in the morning wonderful? It relieves so much stress...
Did you ever find bunny corn?
I am impressed with your running. Wow. Do you run on a treadmill or outside?
I'm so impressed with your running! I can barely run a mile before I get winded, but I'm working my way up to a 5k. =)
Sadly, I feel like I was the only person in the world who had to work on Friday. Oh well, it was still a wonderful Easter weekend!
Isn't there a one-day moratorium on working out after the ingestion of Easter candy? TRAITOR!
Seriously, I'm very impressed - I had ever intention of getting my sugar-coated blood out on the pavement today, but work interrupted and to be honest, I'm okay with that! :)
ooh, i wish we had 3 day weekends all the time.
I'm glad you had a great Easter! And don't you dare feel guilty for eating so much on a holiday, especially after you got up early and went to the gym and went running! I should be so good!!
Good work with all the running, and I agree: Crystal Light (especially the to-go packets) = Heaven.
Good luck with the list!
I am so impressed with the early AM workout!
i agree with you on crystal light...just found your blog and love it
Crystal Light is perfection.
Post a Comment