Last week, my favorite piece of mail came.... The J. Crew catalog (le sigh).
I threw it away without even opening it (insert moment of silence here). Even my husband was impressed.
How strong am I??
(Does it count if I just re-newed my subscription to like 5 magazines? That's saving money, right? Instead of buying them in the store, right, right, right?!)
Thus, I will used my money saved at J. Crew to buy every single blueberry pie scented candle from Pier 1. I am a candle whore, and yes, these particular ones do smell that good.
I'm willing to trade baked goods, house cleaning and dog walking services for said candles--or, at least the $$ to buy them. Le sigh... It's seriously what I imagine heaven would smell like...
I'm willing to trade baked goods, house cleaning and dog walking services for said candles--or, at least the $$ to buy them. Le sigh... It's seriously what I imagine heaven would smell like...


5 comments:
You do win - every little bit saved counts!
Why did you do that to me??? I LOVE blueberry pie! Now I'm hungry. Crap.
haha, we love candles too! we always joke around that when people come to our house, they feel like they're in one of those crazy love scenes bc we have so many, ha. ok we don't have THAT many, but we enjoy our candles too!
(and i looked through the catalogue even though i'm preggy and can't buy anything anyway=) i mean when it goes on sale, ha.)
You are adorable! I love reading your posts. I have a feeling we'd get along GREAT in person!
Hmmm maybe I can lure you in with my husband's mean blueberry baking skillz. ;)
I need to go by Pier 1 those candles sound amazing!
Post a Comment