Tuesday, April 21, 2009

I'm no genius

But, I can tell you that:


Up until 1:30 AM with sick boxer boy (poor guy!) + Nitrous Oxide at the dentist first thing in the AM = one sleepy Shabby Princess.

(I've been cutting back on my Diet Coke consumption, but, notsomuch today)

And, I'm freakishly hungry.

Like a wolf. (I couldn't resist)


Yikes.

13 comments:

Adventures in Newlywed said...

Hang in there - just keep drinking that delicious artifically flavored, nectar of life. (diet coke. seriously, I have a problem.)

Lucky in Love said...

Some days...I think I would literally kill someone just for a sip of diet coke. I gave it up a little while ago...and I used to have...um...at least 5 a day.

d.a.r. said...

Blech sounds like an icky day! Hang in there!

Anonymous said...

sorry that things are not going so well for you...
atleast you still have your sense of humor

HUNGRY LIKE A WOLF!
i'll be singing that song in my head all day now!! :) lol

Blue-Eyed Bride said...

yuck! poor puppy.

i'm ravenous, too! the lunch countdown is on.

Mojito Maven said...

oh no! i hope he feels better.

Kaci said...

Oh hell go get a Starbucks! :)

Dollface said...

Omg tell me about it.. i was STARVED TODAY!! xxxooo

The Other K Wick said...

Ugh! That does sound like a sleeping day in the making. Hope it gets better for you.

Naturally Caffeinated Family said...

what a day! keep sipping that soda and i'm so with on the super hungry part too=)

texaslauren77 said...

I feel your pain... I can't separate myself from my Coke Zero these days without feeling like I'm going to be found asleep on my keyboard.

Milltini said...

ugh, you reminded me that i NEED to go to the dentist. i haven't been in so long. yuccck

Melissa @ I Pick Pretty said...

Oh, no!

Hope you made it through the day OK, even though you now have Duran Duran stuck in my head. ;-)