Thursday, January 29, 2009

I'm over it

You ever have those days? No, wait, those mornings?

I spent all last night (literally. Missed Lost. Couldn't tell you what happened) re-organizing an Excel spreadsheet of 790 names. Then, my e-mail froze this morning when I tried to send it to my work computer. It's not permanently stuck on my home computer. Lovely. (which I lugged in with me to work--don't worry, it's a laptop).

Now, I get to start on a spreadsheet of 40,000 names. Because apparently I'm a Data Specialist too. I'm so not.

Oh, and I get to stay at work until 10-11 tonight. Because I'm also in charge of events.

Good times.

Anyone want to give me an advance on my book so I can quit?

But hey, at least my skin looks better, thanks to my lovely Olay product.

So, I guess it's not all bad.

Just, don't let me near chocolate or gummi bears and we'll be good.
**Update** I may have just inhaled large amount of chocolatey caramely goodness--which, cost me 4 WW points. But, it was totally worth it.... mmm...

7 comments:

Melissa @ I Pick Pretty said...

I hereby give you a gummy bear / chocolate waiver for just today. Sorry, that sucks!

Here's a video clip of "Office" cheer for you, one of my favorites:
http://tinyurl.com/

Melissa @ I Pick Pretty said...

DUH, it might help if I actually gave you the specific link:

http://tinyurl.com/c9k9rn

One of Andy's finest . . .

Whitney said...

Sounds like a long day ahead of you. Best of luck. And I say go for the gummy bears.

Sweet Simplicity said...

I hope tomorrow is better for ya!

Mojito Maven said...

yeah ok so maybe today i'm not jealous of having your job haha!! i hope today gets better! HUGS

Becky said...

You are soooo a girl after my own heart. Gummy, fruity, chewy things are my weakness. Don't even let me near a container of Swedish fish, they won't last! Sour Patch kids, Starburst, Twizzlers...is your mouth watering? Mine is! You go ahead and get all of the above to get you through your wretched, wretched day.

Kellie said...

You can catch up on LOST on abc.com. You should. It was GREAT!