Thursday, January 22, 2009

OK, I'll admit it

I had this whole post worked out in my mind about how I was (dare I say it?........) kind of over Lost (I know! For shame!).


There. I said it.

The mental post went something like this:

"It was fantastic when my SIL lived in Hawaii and would report back on seeing the cast around the island and about random scenes being filmed. Then they killed off Charlie and I did not like that. Then they got all January - May on us and by the time the next season starts, I'd forgotten what happens. Also, I'm easily confused. This doesn't mean I don't love the show and think it's totally brilliant and awesome, but, it does mean that I might not be as OCD about it as I once was. (I say this now. Let's talk next week. I may be creating a Lost Patch, a la Nicoderm)."

Annnnd, after last night, I'm fairly certain that I will being the patent process on my Lost Patch today.


I'm addicted yet again. (stupid show!)

PS.
While I'm admitting things, I might as well tell you that a few years ago I swiped a rubber duckie that is wearing a tiara from my kid sister. It sits on my sink and I hide it whenever my family comes to visit. I feel terrible, but, it's a totally fitting rubber duckie and I love it. She hasn't ever asked about it. I'm the worst big sister ever (even though I bought her Heelies last year, a friggin expensive a** art set the year before, and multiple seasons of Full House plus a Nintendo DS this year)!

Now, if you'll excuse me. I have to un-tarnish the tiara and figure out a way to solve world peace, hunger and adopt all the orphans. All before lunch.

4 comments:

Melissa @ I Pick Pretty said...

I have resisted getting into "Lost" due to the amount of homework involved. I am so hopelessly behind on that which I suspect I'll become addicted to - "Arrested Development", the British "Office", "House" - that I'm very afraid to add this as well. Despite the presence of Matthew Fox. Sigh.

The Blonde Duck said...

You've got to take a picture of the rubber duckie with the tiara for me! It needs to visit my blog!

Tales From My Empty Nest said...

I have had so much fun this week finishing up shopping for your gifts for the Pink Swap!! I hope you are going to like them. I have also been getting ready for my daughter's 20th birthday on Saturday. We are going to visit her at college and spend the weekend to celebrate! After I get back, I want to get your package mailed off to you. I bet your rubber duckie is adorable! Perfect for the princess that you are.
Love & blessings in NC!

Amanda C. Bee said...

Ok I totally wasn't in to Lost until recently, but I. Am. Addicted. I just HAVE to find out what's going on!