I got to stay home and snuggle in bed with my pups last night because I decided I prefer arriving home safely rather than going to class. I'm a star student, I know (now, if this was a real class, i.e., grades, tests and whatnot, I'd be there).
I even managed to purchase Olay Daily Thermal Mini Peel face wash and my face feels downright lovely (expect the bumps that have now spread to my cheeks--hello teenage acne)--although, I would have loved to try to high rated by the lovely Kappa Prep, Neutrogena Peel, but, apparently, all the Target stores within a 5 mile radius of my house were sold out.
The Mentalist was a re-run, so, I have no witty Simon Baker obsessed comments for today. In fact, I'm feeling rather wit-less. It must be the weather.
I even managed to purchase Olay Daily Thermal Mini Peel face wash and my face feels downright lovely (expect the bumps that have now spread to my cheeks--hello teenage acne)--although, I would have loved to try to high rated by the lovely Kappa Prep, Neutrogena Peel, but, apparently, all the Target stores within a 5 mile radius of my house were sold out.
The Mentalist was a re-run, so, I have no witty Simon Baker obsessed comments for today. In fact, I'm feeling rather wit-less. It must be the weather.
Although, please, enjoy this ditty from A Day in the Life of SP:
On Monday, I managed to slice my finger on a child proof apple corer. Child proof! I've gone through our supply of band-aids and am now completely useless. Typing is a task. Someone, please explain how I un child proofed something?
Cause seriously. I'm all kinds of gifted.
On Monday, I managed to slice my finger on a child proof apple corer. Child proof! I've gone through our supply of band-aids and am now completely useless. Typing is a task. Someone, please explain how I un child proofed something?
Cause seriously. I'm all kinds of gifted.


6 comments:
Hope you're staying safe & warm from those nasty ice storms and cold temperatures!
Let us know if you end up liking the Olay peel; I'm always up for trying a new, preferably inexpensive elixir of youth.
It is going to be warm this weekend!
Yay for ice storms! I definitely got to stay home today and get paid for it! Ouch on the apple corer. Those things actually kinda scare me because I am clumsy. I've come close to injuring myself with one. I hope your finger is okay, that would be incredibly painful.
Hope your finger's feelin better. I hate when child proof things really aren't! haha (no worries, I've done things like that before)
Oh no! I am sorry the peel is sold out. I will cross my fingers that they restock very soon and that the weather warms up soon!
Sorry you guys are having such bad ice storms. They aren't fun! Hope you have a wonderfull weeekend. Love & blessings in NC!
Post a Comment