My lovelies, while I do try my very, very best to be a True and Proper Princess, there are times in which the jewels come off and I am forced to be real.
Times in which SP is suffering from pityriasis rosea (um, yeah, fancy word for 'weird random, non contagious, unexplainable rash') notwithstanding.
And, when it's freezing cold outside and everyone else gets to stay home from work but me.
Wouldn't it be lovely if my class was cancelled tonight? I can only hope....
The weather is supposed to get worse as the day goes on.... Fingers crossed, kids, fingers crossed.
Last night, after HRH Puppy Hanna had gotten sick and HRH Puppy Butch got scared and hit is big blocky boxer head on the footboard (poor thing!), I awoke to find a piece of chocolate on my face.... Really.... Chocolate.
Which means, I am apparently, a sleep eater these days. Luckily, I discovered it was one of those Weight Watchers chocolate cake thingies, so, I'm not overly concerned.
Which means, I am apparently, a sleep eater these days. Luckily, I discovered it was one of those Weight Watchers chocolate cake thingies, so, I'm not overly concerned.
And before you get all worried about my sleep eating habits, please know that I went to bed starving and was hopped up on anti itch meds, which could explain a lot.
Seriously, why am I not at home in bed???
Stay warm y'all!


10 comments:
Oh, no! Sending you good wishes of calamine non-itchiness & immediate job/ school closures.
By the way, insane Texas winter weather changes? Can suck it, please.
Casey and I are hoping for canceled classes tonight too! SMU announces night class cancellations at 4 -- we're keeping our fingers crossed. (UTD doesn't have an announcement time so I'll just keep refreshing my inbox!)
Princesses should not have to deal with rashes and bad weather! Princesses should get to sleep all day (in 1,000 thread-count sheets and fluffy duvets, of course) Here's to the day when all non-princess stuff will be eradicated from your life!
Awe come on, your boss NEEDS to send you home! Where is the love????? Hope you feel better SOON.
I got my fingers crossed that class in canceled...sending you warm, cozy thoughts and class cancellation wishes!
I never got into sleep eating, but I did sleepwalk. My roomate once caught me standing over her bed and glaring.
Hope you feel better soon! I've never woken up with chocolate on my face, but ehh, it could be worse, right?
Oh my goodness! Thinking of you and hoping you make it to your warm cozy bed asap.:)
I know seriously I want to be home in bed!! Took me so long to get to work...damn the snow...damn the ice!
We are usually the ones getting snow and ice and it is unusual for you all to be socked right now. Hope things improve, weatherwise and that your rash gets better. That can be so miserable.
Glad you got to stay home from your class. Keep warm.
Love & blessings in NC!
Post a Comment