2. Still no definite answer as to what was causing me to feel like death. My doctor friend thinks possibly an ulcer--my family concurs. Lovely! I've been put on some meds, which I think is helping. Thank you for your concern--I really appreciate it! I'm feeling better :)
3. Yeah, haven't been following my WW points the last few days--it's pretty hard to be motivated to lose weight when you feel like ick. A little worried about weighing in tomorrow, but, oh well.
4. I'm at home. Watching Giada. I love her. I want to be her. Or her BFF. Would it be weird if I named my firstborn after her? Cause I'm considering it.
5. Class starts on Tuesday. Sure. I'm actually really nervous because I was feeling lost in l'italiano towards the end. I see office hours in my future.
6. Hanna puppy is at the vet. Husband is at the dentist (he lost a chunk of tooth!!)--we are just blowing through our Benefits like crazy.
7. Note to self: You know when you mom told you to always have on clean undies because you don't want to be in a car crash and in the hospital with, um, you know? I have decided that also applies to shaving your legs. Let me tell you, nothing classes up those lovely hospital gowns like 5 days worth of hair growth (don't judge me, it's winter). I know, I'm a winner.
8. I was considering cleaning my bedroom and bathroom today, but, you know, I make take a raincheck on that one. Clearly, I am a Domestic Goddess.
Well my lovelies, I better go--Giada is throwing a Moroccan party and I have to go pretend I'm invited.
Have a lovely day!
xoxo,
SP
Have a lovely day!
xoxo,
SP


8 comments:
I am glad to hear that you are feeling (slightly) better....
And if ever get an invite to one of Giada's parties, I would love to be your plus 1! :)
Glad you are feeling better and on the road to a full recovery! Take it easy and enjoy your day off. Giada's party sounds amazing. Wish I were going too. Isn't she adorable? Have a great week. We might get snow tonight. Bring it on!! Love & blessings from NC!
So glad they might have an idea of what's wrong with you, poor thing!
Girl Crush Giada is a fantastic way to spend a day off - office bound ol' me is very jealous!
Sorry you have been sick. What a waste of a three day weekend!
Darin has a movie premiering this week, can't wait.
Love you tons and shave those legs!!!
You may not be feeling well, but at least you've got your humor! I am cracking up!
I too am glad you're feeling a bit better. WIll they find out for sure if it's an ulcer? I suppose that's probably a dumb question, but I'm the queen of those.
Hey, let's not even discuss how long my leg hair has gone for. I'm pretty sure I've got you beat!
That woman is so friggin gorgeous! => Feel better!
I'm so glad you're feeling better! My husband was sick all last week with the flu and it was NO fun, I'm glad I didn't catch it. And I'm jealous you got the day off!
Post a Comment