Holy Simon Baker!, who we discovered in the ever so glam and Princess worthy The Devil Wears Prada (I might have a slight girl crush on Anne Hathaway).

The hubs and I totally love this show. The script is hilarious, the cast is fantastic (Debs, from Empire Records is on it. Please Lord tell me you love that movie too.) and, hello, it's an hour of lovely Simon Baker. Who I'm fairly certain should play a role when my book becomes a movie--and clearly, I'll need to be on set to make sure everything is going properly. Le sigh...

So, you should watch.




14 comments:
Wow I really need to start using my tivo more often! I haven't even heard of that show...how sad am I? Very!
Oh, he is a yummy pants, isn't he?
It sounds great! I'd never heard of it!
I watched this at the gym last night & thought of you! I'm now ready to be gently interrogated by His Hotness (or Yummy Pants, as Gina noted above) on a weekly basis - the show is good!
I love that show too and...Simon!
woo-wee...
We don't ever miss an episode!
I have loved Simon for a long time. Have you ever seen Something New? Really cute movie he is in. I love the show too. I may even try to work for the CBI when I return to California
I have never watched this show, but Simon is sure handsome!!! Right now I am hooked on the Bachelor. I fell in love with Jason last year on the Bachelorette. Deanna was crazy to dump him for Jessie. I taped American Idol last night, but haven't watched it yet. I am not a big television watcher as a rule. I do love a good movie!!!
Love & blessings!
I know him - he's an Aussie, right? I'm pretty sure he used to be on a soap called Home & Away, with Isla Fisher. HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Yummy!
he is waaaaaaaaaaay hot! Loved him in devil wears prada!
In Spain this TV Show started last week, and I love it.
PS: You have a very cute blog!
I love love love this show!!! The main guy Simon Baker was on another show for a while and darn it I cant think of the show right this second but anyway I think the show is no longer on the air I fell IN LOVE with him on that show he is so YUMMY so of course I watch him on The Mentalist
Post a Comment