2. I signed up for WW online last night because I realized that I won't have time to go to meetings and if it doesn't work, then I will re-evaluate and maybe not take classes this semester so that I can go to the meetings. But, anyway, I went to bed hungry last night because I had exceeded my Point total for the day. That's a first (yay!).
3. Over the holidays, I found out that my dad's best friend's new step-son is a favorite character of mine from The Office (as in, our family friend married the cast member's mother, thus, making my dad's best friend Annonymous CastMember's step dad--am I making sense?). The hubs and I were hysterical and forced my non sitcom watching dad to understand the goodness that is The Office--as we aimlessly shouted "That's xxx's step son! We're practically family!". Don't worry, I am going to find a way to get invited to the next family event. I missed the wedding--if I had only known! And Annonymous CastMember would have been there--after all, it was his mother's wedding! (and no, I can't tell you who it is, but, I trust that you could figure it out if you used a little Wikipedia and IMDB--and thought about how well you know your dear SP...like where she's from, etc... )
I'm off to warm up my Lean Cuisine Fettuccine Alfredo--very glam.
Happy Wednesday!
Edit/Update: My word, I tempt you with The Office and y'all get so excited. No one as guessed correctly yet. As of 4:40 Central Time. There are still some cast members you've missed. I'll just tell you that when I found out about this guy being my dad's best friends wife's son (whew!) it made him rise about 10 points on my scale. Come on, I know you can do it! I might have to break down and give hints tomorrow.... Hmm... Think.. Hmm.. (every hint I can think of will give it away!).


15 comments:
Good job signing up for WW! I am not sure if you have seen it but I just started a new blog all about WW. http://weightwatcherschangedmylife.blogspot.com/
I have a lot of low and no point foods listed that may help you late at night when you are hungry. I also enjoy tea at night when I am still craving something but have no points left, lemon zinger is my favorite. I don't even have to sweeten it which is shocking because I NEED my coffee super sweet. (make sure its caffine free.
Hope this helps!
freak how in the world am I going to figure it out. you are just going to have to tell me. is it creed?
its creed isn't it!
yay for signing up for WW! Thats great! you will do great. I go to bed hungry sometimes too, but not starving so I just think... ok I will wake up in the morning and have breakfast-that'll do it :) ha! Doesn't make my stomach stop growling though!
Sorry about your new office digs. That's a bummer.
Come by my blog, there's a little award for you there.
Agent Michael Scarn has been married for a while now, so it can't be him.
I love Jim and I refuse to believe he is married, so it's not him.
Stanley the Manly is and has been married for a while now (me thinks)
Question: Dwight, is not recently married either.
"Lieberstein was married for a second time to Janine Poreba on July 19, 2008 at the New York City restaurant Battery Gardens" That would be Toby.
Is it Toby??!!!!
It has to be Creed. He's the only one born in Cali (LA)...unless one of them moved to cali at a young age...the suspense is killing me!
That's sad and all about your desk, but OMG OMG YOU ARE NEARLY RELATED TO A "OFFICE" CAST MEMBER! Exclamation point!! I'm going with Toby as well . . . he got married last year (do you think he showed the Costa Rica pictures at the wedding?), and he's just SUPER. Besides, we all know that Jim is my future second husband, so it can't be him.
In all seriousness, nice work on the WW sign-up. I've had friends & family have great success with that program; sounds by far like the most sane one out there.
Definitely gotta hide the blogging from the bossman. I've been lucky so far.
IS IT JIM!? I love him. I looooove him!
Dude, I'm getting booted from my office too! Moving to cubeland = no bueno :(
no idea on the office almost family member (i totally thought bj novak but don't think he's married...)
either way, chin up, we're halfway through the hateful workweek!
Good for you girl! WW is awesome!
I just joined weight watchers online too, and I went to bed hungry last night too!
It felt great though, because I gave in to my 3 year old who was begging for chocolate chocolate oreos and i gave him some and didn't even eat one myself! I've never been one to pass up chocolate!
now, about the office, is he an accountant??
based on the comments that you said have been wrong so far, and based on the actor's age (it was his mother that got married, not the actor himself) I'm going to guess Ryan/BJ Novak? But will you tell us if we actually guess or will you play coy one way or the other? =)
hmmm...i'm tempted to just list every single cast member that i think of...haha! ok, my next guess would be Andy/Ed Helms...why didn't i think of him before? this is terrible, but i guess i don't know where you live, so that doesn't help me out with my guessing. if i'm wrong this time, i'll just wait patiently till you reveal who it is. =)
Hate your office situation! But LOVE your Office situation! How fun to be "practically related" to a cast member of your favorite show! I"m hoping you'll slip up and give it away ;)
Post a Comment