Friday, January 30, 2009

Sunny Side Up

No, not eggs (also, I think sunny side up eggs are weird, but, that's just me)--today. Today will be a Sunny Side Up kind of day, gosh darn it. Even if I have to force it.

Even though I'm exhausted from the last two days of late nights and data entry (I.Hate.Numbers.), I did quite enjoy watching the cheerleaders at the game I attended last night.

Now, let me explain: I'm fascinated with college cheerleaders because your SP had dreams of being a college cheerleader. Those dreams were squashed when SP shattered her elbow in multiple places, 6 weeks before try-outs. Lovely. So, I'm still slightly jealous of college cheerleaders--but, lets be honest, there's no way I'd fit in those teeny little uniforms (even if I am at my DL weight, it's still not my Goal Weight).


I got to watch Burn Notice last night (I wish I was a spy) and even stayed up late to watch Jenna Fischer on Leno ("If it was an iPod, it would be a Shuffle"--nearly fell off my bed laughing--can't wait 'till Sunday!).


So, I might be tired, my eyes might look like puffy little pillows, I might need large amounts of caffeine to make it through today, but, with the help of yoga (which, I always type 'joga' the first time--why?), Diet Coke, and a post-work Target run (finishing off my Pink Package--sorry it's late), it'll be OK. And rather Sunny, if you ask me.

How is your Friday going to be?

(I still hate data entry through)

7 comments:

Amy said...

I'm hoping my Friday will be, well as good as possible. Despite that I get paid today, I have to pay 2 bills, one is only $40.00 so that's not too too bad... I have my car payment (yikes!) oh yeah AND I have to go to court to pay a bogus speeding ticket. Shoot.Me.Now.

Whitney said...

Shattered your elbow!? That hurts in ways I can't imagine. Yowza.

Milltini said...

I was a college cheerleader! It wasn't exactly all it was cracked up to be...but OUCH, shattering your elbow? You poor thing. Chin up today--it.will.be.a.good.day.gosh.darnit! Happy FRIDAY!

Melissa @ I Pick Pretty said...

Fake it 'til you make it! Or, failing that, I usually resort to Peppermint Patties & Diet Dr. Pepper.

Buon weekend!

Becky said...

I had the longest day of work today with TWO, count them, T*W*O deadlines to meet by end of day. But I just finished them with a half-hour to spare, and I'm going to go take a long bath and get pretty before my hubby comes home! It's SuperBowl weekend, so if I'm going to get attention, it's got to happen tonight, ha-ha!

Miner Notes. said...

Hey! Work sounds crazy but I am glad you are surviving. It was fun to see you today and maybe Zoe, Minnie and I will come over to your park some time this week.

jlc said...

OMG i SWEAR I was gonna make that the title of my post today and include a tidbit about brunch. Haha. So weird.

And yay for my good karma for this comment! :)