Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Le Merry Royal Abode

Because I am lazy, and totally unable to remove the photos from my camera in a timely manner, I now share with you le Royal Adobe in Holiday Form (and, I know you really want to see this). Enjoy!

I told you we had a Charlie Brown Christmas tree. And yes, it's blurry. Blurry is the new artsy, don't you know?

(please ignore the sad amount of gifts)

My entryway all holiday-ed up. Kind of. I'm cheap (why i still have pumpkins will always be a mystery. Although, that pumpkin painting on the bottom shelf? My aunt made that for me, so, it stays up year round).

My fireplace. Yes, yes, I will eventually replace this sad mantel, but, it worked perfectly for hanging stockings with care, so, we decided to not replace it before Christmas. (why did I take pictures when my house is so messy?)

And the present stack after my parents got here...

My faux mistletoe ball hanging in the entryway doorway.


Did you miss us?



And, I leave you with a very tired Hanna pup (isn't she the cutest?). She was over it. Too much Christmas for her.

12 comments:

LyndsAU said...

Love your decor. And you look super cute in the pics :) And that precious pup-adorable!!

Mrs.Preppy said...

Cute decor!

And now that the holidays have calmed down, we should try to get together. Even if it is just for a quick Diet Coke!

Sarah B. said...

I love Charlie Brown Christmas Trees...so cute.
And you are gorgeous...I still absolutely love your hair.

Melissa @ I Pick Pretty said...

Aw, Hanna is adorable. Aren't they too sweet while they're slumbering?

Cute stockings, and the red hair is still gorgeous!

Sweet Simplicity said...

Cute dog pic! She looks so worn out.

Mikki said...

oh my gosh!!! Number one: beautiful Christmas tree. I think it looks fabulous--much nicer than a Charlie Brown stick of a tree that I was thinking of.
Number two: You look fantastic!!! You so totally do NOT need to lose even five pounds. You're adorable. and Number three: your dog is beautiful.
Number four: have a great day!

Mrs. Nurse said...

love the pics! have a great day :)

{Steve and Amanda} said...

Aw, your house looks so cute! And so does Hanna...I don't know if you've noticed, but you don't need to lose any weight! You look awesome, girl! Seriously.

also known as shell said...

watching The Office and thought about you! "Fashion Show... Fashion Show... Fashion Show at Lunch"

also did you say you dyed your hair yourself? if so what color/brand did you get?

Heather said...

Your hair looks so pretty that color!

Ashley said...

I love your Christmas decor! And ohhhhhh I want your dog! She is too cute for words!

Becky said...

My family had a Sheltie when I was growing up and she was my bestest friend ever. She used to lay in bed with me when I was sick or blue and love on me with those big eyes. She passed away several years ago and I swear, life has never been the same. I loved my Dorey-dog so dearly! Pictures of your Hanna make me want to come pet her and relive the glory days. Treasure her every single day!!!